Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blog #11
This week In our final 2 weeks of our 20% project we will be going to Sonic with me and our group members. We decided that were gonna go over there on Friday. Were gonna spend about seven to eight dollars for each of us. were gonna get there by one of our parents taking us there. The food Is really cheap their and really delicious. I've only been their a couple of times and they always have new specials whenever I go. The commercials are really funny and they hardly have advertisements. I think they need to make more advertisement and more commercials for they can make more business.  In this case I think they don't do this because they don't have an  Inside building  to order your food and sit In there enjoying your meal.Instead they have only order from drive through or order from the front window and you eat the food outside. overall the food Is good but they need to make an Inside building.

No comments:

Post a Comment